I am starting a job telemarketing mortgages tomorrow. I maybe soon starting a side business as a loan officer.

In the telemarketing job I will be calling people from a dialer. I will not be doing sales in a tradition sense. I will just try to get the prospect interested in talking to a loan officer and giving me information for the loan officer to follow up on. I would be getting paid for each application as well as the hourly rate.

With the loan officer business. I would be talking to the prospects more in depth and I am more likely to meet the prospects in person. I would only get paid when the loan funds. The loan officer business would be entirely seperate from my telemarketing.

Now that all of you understand the nature of my job.

My question is can I listen to Sales Paraliminal passively without trying to come up with one thing to improve on or have a model? Kind of like listening to a subliminal tape.

I would like to hear from people who have also also gone through the Sales Paraliminal. I remember calling Support and they said Paul Scheele said you can just listen to it passively without really trying to concentrate on it.

I dream about being a top performer in sales. I was not successfull in my previous two jobs in telemarketing mortgages. I know I have to be better at rebuttals and being persistant. I know I have stuttered before. I guess I am figuring the training at this job will be different. Last company I was with there was hardly any training. The company before that was better about it but not really good or great.

Tell me if my plan for listening to the paraliminal is sound. For the rest of the year I will just listen to the Sales Paraliminal or just give it at least 45 days of passive listening to give it a chance and see if I get an average of one application per hour and if my confidence in sales soars?

I am figuring I can probably improve my sales skills by passive listening without knowing the sales techniques?

Parag