A lot of people look for information on holosync here so I would just add my experience. I used Awakening prologue for over a year and bought the 1st higher level and probably used that for about a year, maybe more, I still listen to it occasionally. One thing I will say is that I do believe that it works and that I received some very positive results.

I was thinking about buying another higher level but when I asked about skipping a level because I've been listening to other soundtracks at lower carrier fequencies I was told that they would not allow anyone to skip levels.

So I looked on ebay and bid on a used higher level CD set.

This is an email I got from Ebay:

5634313511 - Centerpointe Holosync Awakening Level 3 - 5 CD Full Set

was removed because the intellectual property rights owner notified eBay that
the listing potentially infringes its copyright, trademark or other rights. Due
to this claim, and the fact that the feedback system is no longer available, we
strongly urge you not to complete this transaction.

You can get more information on eBay's cooperation with intellectual property
rights owners at:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/programs-vero-ov.html

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding in this issue.

Regards,

VeRO Program
eBay Trust & Safety

When I purchased my set it came with no licenses agereement that I could see would prevent selling it to another person when I was finished with it. I paid $250 for a set of CD's...they are my property and I have a right to sell them to another individual if I no longer want them.

This is the final nail in my decision to never buy anything from Centerpointe. Although the program works, I do not believe that it works so much better than the alternatives that it justifies the exhorbitant price tag.

Once again I know the validity of centerpointe has been discussed before and there are various opinions on the matter. I just wanted to bring attention to this action of getting an ebay auction canceled so everyone has this information when they make there own decision to buy or pass on centerpointe.