Hello Antonios:

I'm not sure if this is a recent development, but I am aware that they've had it for at least a year - each time I receive a CD or Level Group of CD's from Centerpointe, I also receive a Centerpointe License Agreement. The restrictions you ran into on EBay are precisely laid out in Section 1 - License and Retrictions on Use, and Section 4 - No Transfer.

Between the two sections it indicates that what you are buying is the privilege of using the program on the media provided, however, you cannot sell it, lend or rent it out, make more than one back-up copy, or use any part (in part or whole) to create derivative works (as in putting your own music over it and reselling it). In bold it states: "This Agreement is Not a Sale of the Program" without written consent of the Licensor (CRI).

When I got my Awakening Prologue it had a LOT of paper-work with it - is it possible you missed this, or perhaps dismissed it as extraneous advertisement? I know for sure that the Awakening Level 1 and 2 programs had the paperwork as well.

I do not think it is fair for people to diss Centerpointe because they protect their business rights. Certainly, in an age where stealing other peoples music has become a past-time of thousands, it seems OK to also steal other intellectual works, or sell them for profit when you have no right to do so. I just don't see how the attitude fits in with the desire to raise ones spiritual attributes - it just doesn't make sense.

Metaphorically speaking, it's like someone running up to Saint Peter and picking his pocket in hopes of getting the key to the Pearly Gates! (Maybe a little extreme, but I think it fits).

Namaste,
Unis