quote:
Originally posted by babayada:
Well, I have listened to it a few more times since my last post.

A lot of people believe that the primary benefit of programs like Centerpointe's is the long term effect it has. So, if you're asking for a comparison in that regard, I really can't say. I'd have to tell you after like 5 years of doing it.

I found the soundtrack to be more than slightly annoying in parts, but now I am getting used to it. Warts and all, I like the soundtrack much better than Centerpointe's. I find Perfect Meditation to provide a similar but more powerful feeling meditational experience.

If you've got the money to spare for the first level, I'd say go ahead and try it out.

I don't think any of these products, however, are worth the prices people are asking for them. They should be sold for at most $16 a CD.

Someone with good audio skills or with access to someone with good audio skills would make a killing from selling a comparable product for $25 per level.

It is now December 27 - and I wonder how you are doing with PM? I just ordered as I was impressed by the responses to my Q's. I am also an ex-H'sync user, and judging by the sound of the "strength" that you mentioned, I may well need to take it easy [with PM]as I did not like the overwhelm experienced with H'sync. Your comments would be most apprecaited. Thanks!
minniem