Alex,

I will definately keep what you said in mind. I think you are right one might say this author did not live up to my expectations or did not make a world of difference for me and somebody else will say the opposite. I guess this is what makes the world go round and round.

For one it will sink through whereas a nother style will better for others.

Alex, what I am also thinking is that people do jump from on tape to another.

I am figuring there is no program that works faster than others.

It seems to me that to find out if personal development tape works or not a hypnosis tape you have to give it 45 to 12 weeks. The same time that gyms say you should give to exercise.

I guess when i get this tape I can see how I resonate with it and even if it resonates a little I will try it for like 12 weeks.

I am really starting to believe I can shape my life through developing mind power. I can sense little things happening for me. Last week my mother found an American Express Check with nothing written on it that I probably got from working at one of my previous companies and I was not sure it could be cashed so my mother went to a family friend that works for the bank and found it was cashable.

After going to a Prosperity Circle in my area, I got a job doing technical work that wanted A+ certified technicians and I have not worked in that field for close to 4 years. It was a 2 day assignmnet. When I was on that job I got a call from mortgage company that I was once turned down for a telemarketing position and now I work full time. Now telemarketing is not what I intend to do but the company has a few pluses like a 3 day weekend. So, I think I am starting to flow.

I dont think I believe any author or promoter that says Change your life in 7 days. I think you can change a little in 7 days but it might be a miniscule or a very minor change nothing that we might hope for. Ironic because I am reading a book by Paul Mckenna with the same title and I have been listening to his trance for over a week.

Parag