Right now I am listening to Paul Mckenna's trance at his web site at www.paulmckenna.com/trance. He gives that site from his book.

Now when I listen to his trance, I cant say I am totally concentrated and that my mind is always on it. But I guess I do notice myself procrastinating less and gettting myself to do tasks more.

I also remember doing a paraliminal or another course like abundance for life and I think I had a conversation with Paul Scheele and he mentioned that the course is working whether we realize it or not. Or the paraliminal works without us realizing or learning is taking place but we dont realize it.

I am wondering for any whole brain CD to work does our mind have to be concentrated on it or it can work even if almost none of our attention is there.

Speaking of something working whether we realize it or not. I remember Fritz we responded my post on whether photoreading works for chess. He seemed to give a pretty honest and frank view of it. He mentioned how he photoread the chess books and nothing was happening or nothing was coming up. Than he plays another master, btw he is also a master himself which he mentions in the post and he ends up playing an opening and wins. The opening he won with, was move by move from a book he photoread.

I got to say a lot of times when I listen to a paraliminal or listen to a whole brain tape were they talk on both sides of your ear, my mind tends to say does this work or not. I realize for all this it helps if you have complete faith. But could the tapes work despite our deeply held beliefs.

I am wondering if my conscious mind can really be bypassed?

Parag