Many years ago I asked a hypnotherapist to give me a suggestion under trance to write a computer program I had really struggled to write. It was mainly the algorithm I couldn't get. She did and I forgot that she did.

Many years later something triggered and I began to tackle the problem. I worked day and night really stretching myself to utter extremes. I was totally focused and I was NOT going to give up no matter what. Anyway I finished the program. I know it was quite small, only about 1000 lines. But..

I thought it was my idea, and myself that was being extremely focused. Then I remembered the hypnotherapist had given me the suggestions. My hypnotherapist often gave me dates as triggers...I don't know why, possibly as incubation times. I thought it was all me doing it. But I realize the extreme focus and discipline was something like a trance. But it just felt like me.

Hypnotherapists have the highest responsibilty, and you should never let just anybody hypnotize you, as I have many times in my life, with great regret. Say for instance a friend, you ask them to hypnotize you for a certain purpose, you wake up from a sleep like state and wonder why the girl knows the colour of your underpants. Only many years later did I realize that I had asked them to hypnotize me, and that I had not woken from sleep, but from a trance. I also much later realized that I was one of the victims of students hypnotizing people at our college that the headmaster had told to stop over the intercom in the first class after the incident. Point is it can be far more serious than checking the colour of your underwear, so DON'T let a friend or anybody but a Qualified Hypnotherapist hypnotize you, and don't try to hypnotize your friends, if you are not qualified. Even if you ask them to hypnotize you for so and so reason I think the power they feel becomes a temptation which they easily slip into.