I have been listening to Paul Mckennas trance at www.PaulMckenna.com/trance for about 3 weeks. It seems like I was one of the unfortunate souls that did not get the CD with the book Change Your Life In 7 days.

It seems like in the first week or 2nd week something was happening for me like finding a $100 travelers check in my room. I dont think I found anything dramatic yet. I mean I still struggle with making decisions. I have not had the right people come into my life yet.

Just this week my supervisor told me that I have a week to bring my performance up or I am gone.

I heard you have to give subliminals like 30 days. Paul Mckenna's trance seems to work similiar to a paralimina were you have voices in both of your ears.

I will admit when I listen to his trance I am not always concentrating. This is most of the time. Now is his trance suppose to work even if your full attention is not always there?

I wondering if I Listened to it for 60 days or 90 days, would it make a difference with the attention I have now? I am getting a feeling with just about any tape you have to listen for more than 30 days, paraliminals being the exception?

Or do you think since I did not get the results I am looking for, I should move onto something else?

From this site,I was thinking Paul Mckenna is like the biggest name in hypnosis or one of them and that is one of the reason I bought his book.

On his website I get the feeling he does not sell all his products.

Parag