Hello Parag,

I had been using this program a while back, but things kinda got in the way and I stopped before I had time to prove to myself that it really worked. Well, actually, some of the proof came in sort of a round-about way about three weeks after stopping my initial listening sessions (I had only listened off and on, maybe 2 x per week for a month).

So yesterday I made a commitment to follow through and do one session per day for the next three to four weeks, to see if there has been any improvement.

It isn't necessarily a matter of "concentrating" on what he's saying, although I think, like with the LSC Paraliminals, setting an "intention" before listening probably would be beneficial. As well, in the parts where he is mentioning seeing yourself several weeks ahead of now, or seeing what you would be like being your best you, if you could visualize or write down what you think that would be like, it gives the subconscious mind a frame of reference when he is suggesting this in the session.

There is a lot of NLP going on in this session, however, it is mainly a hypnosis session, and if you can just relax and let go, and focus actually on something other than his voice (the music is wonderful), the messages go in so nice and slick - so concentrate on counting backwards from 300, or on making the requested pictures just as vivid as you can, and just let the words penetrate through - this is the optimum way to benefit from this session, IMHO.

I'd say give it at least a month of steady listening, and just noting how things are changing without necessarily pushing the changes.

Cheers!
Unis