Hi...

When I use Paul McKenna stuff, like the old Success for Life tapeset (I think it contains 10 tapes, with 1 hypnosis session on each one) then i listened to a tape for 30 days... In the 10-30 days I was in a flow, feeling my life was flowing quite easily.. and loved listen to it more and more... But ok, after the 30 days, I was filled up, like not feeling wanting to listen to that session any more, so I continued to the next tape and so on... In the period of listening I was doing a lot of inner change, consciously as unconsciously.. Practiced all the drills about image moving, and how to change emotions, and thinking positively.. The difference between the paraliminals and Paul Mckenna trance/hypnosis is that Paul McKennas trance session is more like how to learn thinking positively and learn certain NLP exercises faster than you will normally do... 12 times faster... And how to train your brain to think more positively.. But you have to do the exercises consciously as well.. Soon the exercises will be a part of you, and it will be as normal as eating.. you just do it.. you just learn to think more positively.. And you just learn how to quickly regain good emotions in specific events. But you have to do it consciously as well.. That will make the change you want.... Paraliminals on the other hand is more problemspecific.. You have a specifik problem you want to solve, listen to a paraliminal and then mark your progress in the time thereafter.. It's like placebo - I think.. But it works really great.. So Paul McKennas trance/hypnosis and paraliminals are totally different subjects.

Murof

[This message has been edited by Murof (edited November 25, 2005).]