Hello purjo, Dotsetsu, and thank you both. I have been looking into Milton Erickson, but like Dotsetsu said, he doesn't really have a training program. Rather his legacy is mostly carried on right now by various "Erickson institutes". And in the minds and practices of whole generations of hypnosis practioners, I guess.

By the way, a paperback copy of "Trance-formations" at Amazon.com was going for $70 the last time I checked. Though the ones who have it, gave it great reviews.

P.S. purjo, I use Paraliminals and I like them a lot. Maybe it's even because I like them so much that I want to learn all about what goes on behind them and their kind. I mean, if somewhere out there people have figured out how to access hidden parts of the human mind, or to put it more personally, hidden parts of MY mind, and can manipulate it in ways that I currently don't know how to myself, maybe you can imagine that it would bug me, y'all know? Like I'm missing something I should know - it kinda tickles my curiosity. That's the way it is with me, anyway.

[This message has been edited by GödelEscherBach (edited October 14, 2005).]