I don't like Centerpointe, but when someone says Holosync messed up their lives my first response is: "Yeah, right."

When you meditate, weird stuff can happen. You can feel like you are going ape-crazy inside. You expect peace but then you get a taste of inner hell. This comes from mental loops you get yourself in during meditation.

Ever have an argument with someone and it feels like no matter what you say you get yourself deeper and deeper into a pit? And the whole thing escalates in uncontrollable craziness, anger, and frustration until there is an explosion, one of you walks off, or somehow the whole exchange is interrupted?

Well, this sort of back and forth, action/reaction loop can occur within one's mind, and in meditation it sometimes does.

I can see if someone expected peace and happiness and all that and meditates and discovers real conflict and distress, and then decides that they are going nuts, out of control, etc., then, yeah, it can snowball and your life can get crazy. But it's not the CDs. It's an ignorance of the activity, what can happen, and what it means.

You're not going crazy. You're just in a loop. You went deep inside and opened up a can a worms deep within yourself. You can handle it. You can get out of it. It's a learning experience. If all else fails, get up and walk around, talk to some friends, etc.

It really is the same sort of thing that happens when someone completely ignorant of psychedelics and hallucinogens does something like takes LSD and then decides they have gone crazy, are going to die, or have to kill themselves cause they can't stand it, etc.

If they knew what was going on, they'd be ok with it and it'd be a great learning experience.

It's best to learn about where the ticket can take you before you step on the boat.