I am figuring you guys would have some insights into this. I have this tendency and it is has become an addiction and habit like the ones smokers cant quit.

My mind constantly thinks about how someone wronged me and I need to get even in some way. How someone ruined my life and I got to teach them a lesson. Or if I knew this I would do that. Or that I was stupid on that occassion or at that time.

I am constantly thinking so and so needs a good beating. I think how can a relative do this.

I try and forget and forgive but when I am down, these thoughts come up and I cant seem to make them go away.

I was wondering if you guys recommend a paraliminal called New History to help the mind think more positive throughout the day.

BTW, this reminds of Emmet Fox's 10 day challenge of only thinking about GOD and if you do that than he says all your problems can be solved. Tony Robbins had almost the same thing called the 10 day mental challenge. I was wondering if anyone tried doing this. I will say one thing it seems like almost impossible to go 10 days without a negative thought unless you are at a retreat for 10 days and your life is structured nothing but meditation.

I guess I am thinking maybe the New History paraliminal would be for me.

Parag