Hi Parag:

Definitely give New History Generator a good go - I found it quite helpful, combined with using Sedona, to let go of past hurts and trauma's, and put in better scenarios for my mind to use. It enabled me to also then release on the need to even forgive, which at times I think gets in the way of actually forgiving. If you're still at the point where you see a need to forgive, you are still holding onto the reason why you think forgiveness is necessary.

You might also try a reminder system, so that when you find your mind wandering into unproductive thought territory, you can bring yourself back to reframing it into a positive statement, or corrective statement. One such reminder system is to wear an elastic band on your non-dominant wrist - and when you find yourself going down the slippery slope, snap it hard and say "My thinking on this is now changed to..{blah, blah}..and input the way you really want to be looking at things. Or you can just immediately release, and keep releasing until you move into a more positive emotion.

It might be helpful to block off a day (or even a solid chunk of one day) a few times per month where you keep your activities to a minimum and just witness what you are thinking, journal this, release, listen to a few paraliminals to work on areas you feel would be helpful - sort of a spa-day for the mind. Just arrange to turn the phone off, lose the TV remote control and cover up the computer monitor and key-board. Make a few preparations for quick access to food, and just be with yourself. It isn't always necessary to go for long retreats to get benefits - just decide it's for your best, and do it on your own.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!
Unis