I have been listening to Glenn Harold's Wealth and Abundance tapes for several weeks. And I also tried out the hypnosis tape I got from the mortgage company I work for.

One thing they both seem to have in common is that they both seem pretty good at helping fall asleep before bed. It is like I would plan on being awake after the session but I end up snoozing. I think Glenn Harrold's tape seems better about that.

Now I have not really experienced abundance with Glenn Harrolds tape yet unless you count having 3 jobs.

Even during the daytime with Glenn Harrolds tape. I would listen for to the session and in the middle of it I would fall asleep and than when the session is over I would be awake. Now I did not have that happen with the hypnosis tape from the mortgage company or a paraliminal tape. It is like I miss the other half of the session but for some reason I would become awake near the end of the session. It is like I would not remember what he said the other half the time or did not hear it.

Does this mean that the hypnosis session is working and that I did really get into a trance or I am not concentrating enough on his suggestions.

Is this common with hypnosis tapes?

Parag