Unis,

I'm happy your mother is alive. Not all have that pleasure, of course, if mine was alive, I believe she would get along great with yours.

I too went around wishing thoughts like you. Until I realize, she is loving me the best way she can. Since then, I have come to believe parents (meaning like all) give and love their children the best way they can, with what they learn from their parents and life. Some ways, my parents give me a big advantage and other ways, opportunities to break out of our family limiting pattern.

I realize all those years I blame and/or seek to find things in my past that my parents did as delaying my expansion into the fabulous world earth is. My parents, both dead, ever were able to see me as a success the way I need. Only one person in this world is capable of it, me. I'm happy that every day, in every way, I'm owning and celebrating me being me. Some things I do better than others and others they do better. I love when I do the things I love doing well and have others do for me what they are great at.

Best
Richard