It seemed most of my life no one wanted to listen to my advise and these days I'm almost surprised that they do.

I do know that having these little voices in the back of your head with negative output from them is really a nasty thing to have happening to a person because it's like the repetition of an affirmation and you hear it so much you start to believe it, even though it is not in your best interest or even true.

The only thing that worked well for me was to drown myself with continual positive voices to crowd out the negative ones. This helped support keeping the negative stuff out of my life.

After many years of traditional meditation and doing other supportive things like Holosync I don't have those little voices going off any more but I notice other people do, like my Mother.

I think if someone wanted to shortcut this process the best thing to do is make these little voices in the back of your head your friend and teacher, really show appreciation for all they are telling you But don't listen to,believe or follow anything they say.

You cannot win a fight with them but you can love them so much they will give up and go away. Then fill your mind and your world with positive things that support what you want from life or wish to contribute.
How you interprete that or how it unfolds for you is your custom made path.