Well, a while back some folk and I were arguing about whether attitude affects reality and what not.

I made a deal that if someone magicked me up something around 3000 dollars (or 5000?) US by visualization or what not I would come online and gladly eat crow.

I do not know if this is related to it or not (coincidence?), but I just received a check as a gift. The amount is $3000.00 US.

So, for anyone involved in manifesting this, if in fact it was manifested and isn't just a fluke, thank you very much. I am sitting here with my plate of crow, my check, and a big smile on my face.

So to whoever is involved, other wishes and requests will be forthcoming. A new job in a great location with great co-workers and that is a joy, fullfilling, challenging, and fun will be a great thing to have next.

Of course, I have a ravening sort of skepticism that will require more and more interesting and grandiose events to continue to convince me, so we might as well start manifesting those sorts of things for each other.

In any case, thank you whoever and whatever was involved in this interesting incident.