I have an experience to share with others.

After I had turned away from my trueself a long time ago, I turned to Subliminal Tapes.

Anyway shortly after that I began SELF-REFERENCING EVERYTHING. MY REALITY BECAME THE REALITY. MY SUBJECTIVE REALITY BECAME THE REALITY. AD NAUSEAM>>>>

What a better way of defending my delusions to the end of the earth than only referencing myself!!!

My pain with my shyness became too much for me to handle I turned from who I was and the pain propelled me into the reality offered by the subliminal tapes - a nice and sickening experience of self-referencing a world which seemed far better than the one I had before.

Needless to say the self-referencing overtook everything and I soon began with delusions, taking everything personally which led to paranoia, and being overly sensitive. SELF AD NAUSEAM!

The Boundless Renewal course has led me back to who I really am. When I am who I am I don't need the self-referencing because I am no longer looking for me. I am safe.

I mentioned under the Boundless Renewal post on the paraliminal forum that the course strengthened honesty with oneself. Well I have discovered that I'm getting sick of my truth, I want to know the greater truth. Reflecting on the Soul Flowers with only self-referencing as a tool is SICKENING!

Now I have really realised that:

THERE IS TRUTH FAR GREATER THAN MY TRUTH.

MY EGO NEEDS A LITTLE TAMING!