[ Has anyone had results from other programs that they would like to share?]

Since you asked...

I tried Holosync last year and although I thought it was very cool it wasn't what I need.

I think some people DO need it and some don't. I personally know people who would benefit greatly from it but some of us are ready for something "higher."

My personal opinion is that going into different brain wave patterns is great for those who have never done it. For me it didn't lead to any personal change. If going into deeper and deeper brainwave patterns lead to personal change then every night when we fall asleep we would be changing ourselves because we're going into those brainwave patterns automatically every night for free. What bothered me most about Holosync is once you bought Awakening Prologue you were bombarded with information selling you on the next level of the program. They really do back up their program with more science than I've ever seen in my life. But, like the low carb diet (which has more science behind it than any other diet), it just ain't for me.

I meditate using the www.higherbalance.com Foundation program. It's 25 minutes a day, no levels to buy. You don't "go deeper" into brain waves, you instead recharge your astral body to awaken your sixth sense.

Holosync deals with the brain and organism. Higher balance deals with the astral body, your energy body. Different strokes for different folks. There is no right or wrong, there is what you like and what you don't like.

For what it's worth, since Holosync and HigherBalance both have money back guarantees- try them both and return the one you don't like.

[This message has been edited by Coldrayne (edited February 09, 2006).]