What difference did you notice? I assume sitting up was better for you rather than lying down. My problem is that sitting up is very uncomfortable and when I know I am going to do a session sitting up I do not look forward to it, in fact I positvely hate it and I know I will not be committed enough to continue in that fashion. Certainly I haven't noticed any changes in me and I started Holosync in August 2004, although I have had a break over the last four months or so.

There does seem to be divided opinion on this. Some people have said sitting up is the optimum way whilst lying down is to be avoided, others have said it does not matter if you lie down. I do find it confusing and admit to being a bit downhearted about Holosync at times.

I do not doubt that there is a lot of resistance in me but identifying that restistance isn't always easy. Sometimes I realise it is there right in front of me but it can be quite subtle too. In my experience resistance is by its nature sometimes well camouflaged and identiifying it and dealing with it can be difficult. And then dealing with resistance itself could become a method of resisting.....

Yes I do feel that not seeing changes of any sort is a resistance on my part. I am aware of a part of me that operates that way, it is hard to put into words, but giving up, self defeating, feeling sorry for myself, wanting others to feel that way when nothing works all spring to my mind.

Regards
Stevie