Hi Hobo and V-man,

My feelings about thioos course are a bit mixed... The apparent content of the lectures seems more or less useless to me (of course that tells nothing about the lectures and all about my internal state) but David Hawkins himself on the other hand seems a very interesting person. He is not particularly good teacher, but his level of consciousness is certainly high.

I was strongly drawn to this course immediately and I trust my OTC mind that there is lot for me to learn. Whatever he teaches, I learn what I learn. His tone of voice, how he uses his voice, how he breathes, how he laghs (he laughs a lot!) these are important trings to me right now. I'm sort of listening in between the words, because I feel that the real message for me is there. Not in the content of the words.

To make it clear; I'm really glad that I ordered this course, I have learned very valuable things from it. It is not clear right now what exactly I have learned. I just know I have learned. I'm really fortunate that LSC chose to recommend this course, it came at exactly the right time for me.

The price of the course was not that high, less than 70 $ as far as I remember. So, V-man, maybe you can afford it? I'm sure there are a lot of other things to learn to you.

[He].2s2.2p4