I have reason to believe that it should work. When you read the book normally half the information doesn't really become locked into the deeper mind... thats why we can read a book years later and discover stuff in it we read but never used.

Since Photoreading puts the book into the inner mind it is more useful to us and we absorbed more of the information inwardly.

Since it takes only a few minutes to Photoread a book I'd use it in a direct learning project too. It becomes one amongst many so why excude it just because because I know 'some' of the stuff consciously? The is probably more in the book that is useful than what I had taken from the book consciously.I think it is a case of putting more information from more books into our mind in a shorter time frame that makes direct learning so productive.

I think it would be hard to prove whether or not my theory is correct. I am sure that you have nothing to lose by adding books that you have already read to your Direct Learning application.

Alex