Coldrayne:
It is so odd that you should say that about the Dreamscape CD...that's sort of whats been happening to me (the vivid and or lucid dreams) for the first time ever and I have tried everything to get myself to even remember my dreams at all!
Also, Im wondering about the bineural technology on the guided meditation CD:
It's almost as though I'm experiencing the overwhelm that everyone else is always talking about. I did Holosync through the first custom-made level without even a twinge of anything, now after a week or ten days listening to Higher Balance its all happening ...almost as though the bineural technology is more "advanced" (for lack of a better word) and the level of Holosync I was at wasn't "enough" for me.
I agree with you on the "not wanting extra" (in regards to your craving of sweets) and I'm feeling like my body is becoming more of a vehicle for the universe to work with and through and am much less concerned with "earthly" or "bodily" matters, though it sounds strange now to say it out loud to someone.
I think when I feel ready to move on to another module I will try the Manifestation one, as I think it might help me with my writers block by manifesting creative ideas and or vocabulary, etc.
Your thoughts?

3DLifestyle:
I dont know what your religious background is, but I was raised Catholic and for me it is a challenge to change my thoughts of God from a bearded man with human qualities to a "Force" exuding "prana".
It helps if I visualize the prana coming down from heaven to "assist" me, and sometimes it comes in the form of little silver raindrops falling on me, being absorbed through my skin, making me stronger and I react by illuminating.
I do believe in the Chakra system and the results you experience when one or more of them become blocked. You can also visualize the prana as "silver energy" sent from heaven (or wherever)specifically for you. I feel like breathing in this energy through each of the chakras clears them out and keeps the energy moving through me so that I am somewhat of a vehicle for the Universe.
I think that is his intention.
At the beginning of the session I am breathing in prana and breathing out "old, bad or outgrown energy" but by the end I am not only breathing in active, positive energy but breathing it out as well because I've ridden myself of any lingering negativity and become a vehicle (for lack of a better word) for the Universe to work through.
Though it sounds egocentric, I imagine I am the only thing the Universe is focused on at the time, as it has "chosen me" to raise my vibration to the next level using the energy it sends me.
That's my take on it, anyway.
It dosent make sense but it does; )

As far as the Dreamscape CD, I started listening to it just because I'm in the habit of listening to something as I fall asleep at night, but now I'm hooked on it because something always happens in my dreams and I cant wait to find out what. And I am not kidding when I tell you that for YEARS I have not been able to remember my dreams except in rare instances and this has always bothered me. You may or may not have that problem, of course, and what works for me may not work for you but I am telling you it's wierd!
I would urge you to give it more of a try this time around if you can.