COLDRAYNE:
Wow! Very impressive explaination...I think you missed your calling in life. You would make a great teacher or spiritual coach!! Way to clear up some confusing issues.
By the way, I definitely do better with the Dreamscape CD when I fall asleep to it and just let it talk to my subconscious. Last night I had trouble falling asleep and stayed awake for the whole thing and it is CREEPY toward the end! Can you tell me what is the purpose of some of those scenarios he has you visualizing (and the freaky drums playing)??

3DLifestyle:
I have been trying to think of a way to respond to your last post since you last posted. I'm have some advice for you but am having a hard time putting it into words.
(good thing we have our friend Coldrayne)
Its obvious that a big part of your problem is the fact that you are "not a believer". While clearly you would like to be a believer, you just cant visualize what you dont believe to be true or even possible. I think your trying to overcome a life time of thinking <a certain way> all at once when maybe you should be taking baby steps. Maybe by concentrating on visualizing prana one day, then when you get comfortable with that work on bringing it in through the first chakra, then so on and work your way up to the goal so it isnt so overwhelming all at once. It seems like you are waiting for the Universe to "prove" something to you first, before you believe, but I think it needs to be the other way around: you need to believe certain things are possible before you are able to experience them. (??)
You say:
<in order to make this...work, I have to make up something my logical mind knows isn't true>
But it is true, you'r right brain just needs to come up with a creative way to convince your left brain what it already knows. This CAN BE DONE: not only am I Catholic, but I'm an Accountant as well. Talk about conflicting chatter from the left brain! If I can overcome it so can you. Coldrayne's got it goin on, take his advice.
And baby steps.