Hey, enough with the flattery! Thanks for brightening my day though.

Everything I posted here (with the exception of a few opinions here and there) is on the 4 explaination cd's that come with the foundation set. I emailed them and called them a couple times too but there's nothing they said that wasn't on the CD's. Hearing someone explain it through their experience was cool though. I've listened to those 4 cds probably 10 times and each time I hear something I didn't hear before. I don't know why but I could listen to it again right now and be blown away by it. They are truely amazing.

I need to try Dreamscape after hearing all of you talk about it. I fall asleep everytime I listen to it and wake up here and there and hear strange music and talking. In the past 2 months I've only tried it about 20 times and each time I zonk out right after the relaxation part. I honestly don't even know what's on the cd. It's definately a cure for insomnia, for me anyway.

3DLifestyle:[Where were you three year ago when this new system of meditation was released? I sure could've used your explaination, understanding & insight on this magnificent meditation method back then. Could you imagine how far along I would be if someone could have explained it the way you have?]

I just got a flyer in the mail in December of 05 about the Handbook of the Navigator and I've been on every mailing list for self-development stuff (like Nightingale-Conant, Tony Robbins, Self-Realization Fellowship, Ken Roberts, Wayne Dyer,etc.) since 1990 and I just found out about this 3 months ago. I wish I would have found out about it sooner but when I think about it, I don't know if I would have been ready for it. They say everything happens for a reason and maybe I did stumble upon Higher Balance before but was just too busy to "see" it. At the end of last year I had pretty much given up on tons of stuff I had been working on and I was just ready to pop. I was dying for something new, something I had never seen before and then wham, something falls in my lap like this. There are thousands of guru's and programs and companies selling stuff. The odds of finding something like this at the same time that you have the extra money for it and are willing to give it a shot are not very good, if you think about it.

I've known about QiGong for years but never had the money till last year and LS ran a sale and I guess the time was just right. It was that course that got me to look at "the force" as a reality and not just some fairy tale in a movie. That brings me to this question: I think 3Dlifestyle said this

[Its obvious that a big part of your problem is the fact that you are "not a believer". While clearly you would like to be a believer, you just cant visualize what you dont believe to be true or even possible. I think your trying to overcome a life time of thinking <a certain way> all at once when maybe you should be taking baby steps. Maybe by concentrating on visualizing prana one day, then when you get comfortable with that work on bringing it in through the first chakra, then so on and work your way up to the goal so it isnt so overwhelming all at once. It seems like you are waiting for the Universe to "prove" something to you first, before you believe, but I think it needs to be the other way around: you need to believe certain things are possible before you are able to experience them. (??)]

Here is my take on "BELIEFS." This is only my opinion and it's based on everything that I know at this time. This could change as I learn more:

Beliefs don't really matter too much, but practically everyone who teaches any method of self-development talks about how they are either the be all end all, OR they are fairy tales for the lazy. The examples usually given are regarding religious beliefs. We've also been told that "if we believe we can or believe we can't, we're right." I say that beliefs don't really matter. What matters is WANTs. Here's what I mean: I believe that being an electrician is a great career choice that makes alot of money. I believe that buying houses and fixing them up and reselling them is a great way to make money. But I don't do either of those things. Why? Because I don't want to do it. So does believing in them or not believing in them even matter? No. What does matter? What matters is that I DO WHAT I WANT with my time. A want is a desire. A desire is really a form of what we would call "love." The emotion of love is the highest vibration of energy that exists. When you tone it down enough you filter it down to petty desires. The two are really related to each other. If you do what you want, you do what you love. If you believe something, you do it because you want to believe it. Your wants deturmine your beliefs but still then your beliefs don't really matter because most of them you ignore 99% of the time and what you spend your time with is the 1% that really matter to you and those are the one's relating to what you want to do with your time.

What do YOU want? I mean, why live? Really think about it. Why live? What's the point? I can't answer that but what I can say so far is I'm nothing like I was a year ago. When I look at pictures of myself from years ago I can't believe that I actually wasted my time doing what I was doing. In other words, I changed. And I recognize that I did and I like it and I want more of it, more change that is. I'm here in this body and I have to do certain things to survive but here's where the split happens between me and everyone else I know. I want less of "me" and more of something higher. I want to know more about what I don't know about. Some things fascinate me and I want to know more about them. So what do I do? The answer is, I explore what I want to know about. And as a result, "I" change to the point where I don't recognize myself from year to year and sometimes it's even month to month. This is the best I can do right now.

So for me, what do "beliefs" mean? I say who cares. So what? I believe everything. Why not? Since what I want out of life is to explore (Navigate) what fascinates me, beliefs really have no place, except to mark where I've been at any given time. That's all.

When I first started learning Photoreading, I wanted it to work because of the possibilities of it. Although I didn't get it to "work" right away, I WANTED it to work so bad that I couldn't get it out of my head. If I was a belief type person, I would have stopped right there and measured results, thought about it with my rational mind, shrugged my shoulders and just went on to something else. But I wanted it. Why? I guess you could say that because I wanted to learn everything I can about what fascinates me, I chose to believe it and then WHAM, it worked. I wanted something so I made a choice about what was real and what to believe in and as a result, I got what I wanted and it gave me more of other things I wanted.

People that are full of B.S. want to see everything as being a load of B.S. I figure that if the universe can make trillions times trillions times trillions times infinity and beyond times trillions of galaxies containing billions and billions of stars and solar systems which spawn billions upon billions of lifeforms working in perfect harmony with each other, then I can pretty much pull off anything I want also. I mean, why not? What else am I going to do? The only other alternative is to mope around like everyone else.

If everyone started using solar power for energy, would that make the sun run out of energy faster? No. Guy Finley once said that a tree throws off thousands if not millions of seeds every year. Out of all of them only two or three seeds actually become another tree. All the other seeds that don't grow become FOOD for those that do. That's nature. That's reality. I think about that whenever I take in LifeForce from the universe. If you think about it, all of this energy is mostly being "wasted" - not used. It's got to be dying to be used. I think it wants to be used. I seriously think that. Now if I want to use and it knows that I want to use it what do you think it's going to do?

These are the things I think about now that the Superbowl is over. Once the olympics is over, I wonder what else I'll think about, hehe.