I just got off the phone with HB because I wanted to buy "Manifestation" and the woman on the phone actually discouraged me from getting it yet. She said that I should get "Dissecting the Matrix" first because it deals with understanding reality. She said that reality is like a grey scale. On one side it's color is total black and on the other side the color is total white and all along in between it's a shade of grey. There is no "right" color or "wrong" color. There is no "real" color or "unreal" color. The Matrix is your frequency of reality at your present level of understanding. When you learn more and experience more you naturally raise your frequency of what you know and "reality" changes for you. What is a fantasy today to me is a reality tomorrow.

She also said that EVERYTHING is a contradiction. Since every color exists right here, right now but we only can think in opposites, then it seems as if both sides of every opposite is true and that's exactly right. Which is right, up or down? Which is right, you are an animal or you are a spirit? They both are, we are both at the same time. Which is right, we are going to die, or we are immortal? Both are right. Everything it true. There is no point in arguing that one this is true and another is untrue. Most religions tell you this but they don't really know how to communicate it in a way where people can understand. It seems as if they just lay out there beliefs and you either take them or you go away. We can't really blame them either, I can't communicate it that well either. We can't know about something that isn't real. If it weren't real, we just wouldn't know about it. Humans created the opposites of reality and fantasy because that's how organic thought works. It's a survival instinct. It's a function of the programming of the pineal gland. Everything is live or die to this "dragon" brain, this lizard brain. You either put the berry in your mouth or you don't. You either light the fire or you freeze to death. Things are right or wrong to this organism, but that's the animal world. If you move up the grey scale of reality you have to drop this way of thinking. Things aren't right or wrong, they're just either useful to you at this time or they aren't. If they aren't, drop them on the ground so someone else can use them, if that's where they're at.

Most philosophies and religions argue about what's real and not real, what's possible and not possible, what you should do and not do. Where I'm at on the grey scale, yes, there are things that are possible and not possible, real and not real. I can take a stand and define reality and be absolutely 100% correct. I can live in a city and a state and a country filled with people that all agree with me too. But what if I go up the grey scale, up a frequency of two? All of the sudden there are new things I didn't know before, different laws of physics and nature, different games etc.

Which one of these is real and not real? I say both. That is my belief. Everything is real.

[This message has been edited by Coldrayne (edited February 24, 2006).]