Hello again to coldrayne, chrisp, 3Dlifestyle, & welcome baquai and welcome back to HB flowerchild.
I just finished listening to Higher Balance's (HB's) Reverse Engineering the Self. It is interesting, but might end your honeymoon with HB should you be having one.

3Dlifestyle, I thought (as a non expert) I would say this to your prana visualization-maybe it will help-maybe not: To envision silver, I think of silver as the color of water drops from a waterfall -sparkling, glistening, reflecting in the sunlight all the colors of a prism, dancing in motion, so alive. Then I imagine the air around me being charged with this type of particle-electric-vibrant-(and it really is if we could see it as we sometimes do when the conditions such as light, etc are just right). Sometimes I imagine this light as being tinged in the most beautiful colors of light blue. Then I imagine myself as being illuminated and becoming more illuminated by these particles (prana-Godforce) or another way of saying-think of yourself as a light bulb and instead of radiating light out, it is radiating in to you -all over your body. In a book I read, Jesus was quoted as saying, ye are Gods. You could think of this as a way of being aware of & honoring the God part of you-(I too have a protestant background -& I too have not found a particular church or doctrine that I believe in). Anyway, 3DLifestyle, you name says it all-I bet you can teach us how to visualize. Sometimes I visualize prana in a manner that chrisp mentioned in one of the previous posts. Make the visualization yours with your truth, make them powerful, awesome, spectacular, gentle, beautiful, or whatever you need them to be-then go into the mediation with no expectations-just let it be. I do not think you have to visualize to do the meditation, but I think it helps by the focus that others have mentioned in the posts. And if all that visualization talk is too much for you, just relax and take it as it comes. Sincerely, Khalah