Here's the link for all of HB's expansion modules
http://www.higherbalance.com/modules.php

Each one has a short description and can point you to any area of interest that you may have. The Foundation Set is the "foundation" you need for anything you may want to do. It's not an end in itself unless all you want is to master the art of meditation.

I only have a couple of these expansion modules so far but I plan on getting all of them. There's not one thing here that I don't want to know about. I've only been using HB materials for going on 3 months and they've been the most interesting 3 months of my life so far. If you think I know something that you don't know, I think you're mistaken. I think you're VERY mistaken. You just haven't learned what I have so far. I've been listening to audio programs for 16 years now and the only ones that have really helped me have been Learning Strategies courses, Guy Finley and Vernon Howards lectures and these Higher Balance modules. Everything else I've bought has been very dissappointing. If nothing else I hope that everyone here gets what they're looking for and doesn't waste any time or money on programs that don't help you. There are hundreds of companies and guru's and philosophies and IMO Higher Balance's have been very well worth it in going "Beyond Human."

I can't wait to hear about your furthure experiences. I know no one where I live that cares about this stuff. The internet is all I have to connect me to like minded people working on the same stuff. It's refreshing to know that I'm not the only one searching and working. I hope that you all will post here about your breakthroughs.