quote:
Originally posted by chrisp:
Khala:
In regards to "Reverse Engineering the Self":
What was it like and what prompted you to purchase that one...or is it the next logical step after the Foundation Set?
For what reason(s) do you dislike it?

Baquai:
I just finished reading Ask and it is Given.
LOVED it. I was wondering if you had read their latest book and how does it expand on the first.

I am going to read the above book also. Thanks for info Baquai. Chrisp, I purchased Reverse Engineering the Self after listening to Eric's audio session on "Surrender" per recommendations in that session. I did not have Reverse Engineering the Self or Discovering the One. I had the other 2 sets that he recommended. (These audio sessions are archived by Higher Balance, and you can listen to them by going to Higher Balance's website.) Discovering the One is really something-you listen to hear your own sounds or frequency. I heard sounds, several times, but could not maintain them. It says practice is needed by most. Quite interesting! Back to Reverse Engineering the Self-What did I not like about it? Maybe if I understood what was happening I would like it-most parts I do like. As soon as I get back to the states I will call HB and ask Matthew for an explanation. I "think" he and the girl I have talked with were both Eric's students in that cd-of course, maybe not. I have talked with Matthew more than the others-all have been very helpful and very kind. I think Matthew has the kindest voice I have ever heard-and feel that he will give me a truthful explanation about the cd (2nd of 2 cd set). The cd is probably not what it appears to me from my first and only listening to it. For that reason, I will not state in this forum my thoughts about Eric's comments as he changes states of consciousness (I think that is what has happened.) I will let you know what I find out. Love and Blessings, khalah