Coldrayne:

Yes, I think the Wild Divine is fun. It is also complex enough to hold your interest. It teaches you certain yoga type breaths which you have to master to make doors open, etc. in the game. Toward the end of the first game ("The Passage"), there is a Heart Temple which I am partial to because it focuses on healing yourself and others. I also have received and started the 2nd series in the game ("Wisdom Quest"). There is a cool sound magician in this game that claims to take you to another dimension via certain sounds. It makes me shudder when I do it, almost like the feeling I get sometimes when doing the HB meditation CDs.

I have been doing the HB meditations for a little over 2 weeks now. I can't believe I have been able to carve an extra hour out of each day for this activity, but I do think it is worth it, as I feel happier, and I can tell by the way people are responding to me that it is making a difference!

By the way did you know that Eric Pepin has been doing monthly radio podcasts at HBIDynamics.com? He did a healing seminar and the last 10 minutes of it is a healing session he sends out to all on the airwaves. I talked them into making it a separate podcast, and it is called GuidedHealing.mp3. Check it out!

Chris