Hello - I have been following this excellent thread. I have ordered the Foundation set from the Higher Balance Instituite and am waiting for delivery in the UK. However, in the meantime I wonder if our network could supply some answers - Coldrayne you seem to know everything and your great network of contributers to your orginal thread - thanks so much.

Geting into a trance is simple enough - but to follow the processes to charge the energy body of self in the physical plane is fairly easy. What I find of deep interest and enquiry is charging one' s spiritual body with energy. To help me focus on working this out from all the correspondence with all the previous Navigator thread - to what do we focus upon when we are obsorbing energy from the universe? Is it focusing on our crown chakra and feeling the energy zooming through our body. And to what end? To charge our pheriperal ,spiritual body we need to focus, to visualise, to concentrate on an image, sounds or a combination of all the above. I am keen to find out what is the protocol - on what do I focus under trance? Or is it something else?

I am not the most patient of people - I am hungry for answers and processes - I am deeply into personal development and incorprate it into my work - but the previous thread on the Navigator has fascinated me and I would love to know more. In my enthusiasm I orderd two texts on the Voyage of the Navigator so any UK folk who would like to purchase it for half price contact me through this thread.

By the way have you guys tapped into EFT yet? It's a very powerful way of creating significant changes in one's energy systems and the best source for me is www.emofree.com Gary Craig's stuff integrated with Sedona and the Higher Balance material has got to be worth checking out.

This of course is based on and would not exist without LearningStrrategies great forum and work which without would leave us all wandering in the wilderness. Hope this contributes to another useful and pwerful thread for personal change. And please if you can help my guided meditation before UPS finally arrives I would be grateful.