Just watched "The Secret" and it is pretty good - we watched as a family - Me, hubby & our 11 year old son watched. There wasn't anything new for me but it was still good. And at least my 11 yr old could watch - with "What The Bleep" the sexual stuff was not appropriate for a child so he could not watch. (and was not necessary in my opinion - I was very put off by it - I kept thinking - well they could have said the same thing with a different story and our son could have watched.) This is much better. And for 5 bucks it was better than any rental from block buster

The really "neat" thing for me was that over the years I have read several of the authors that are on there and then within the last few months I've been connected with several of the other people on there. It was like "oh wow that is so and so" - like a coming together of sorts. For example Marie Diamond is on there - I'm not doing her program through LSC but it was a connection to LSC for me. Then I'm a member of Bob Doyle's Wealth Beyond Reason program and Centerpoint's The Internal Map of Reality Expander course.

Lisa