Some scattering of thoughts.

I always take exception to anyone that says X, Y or Z is hard. Nothing is hard, it just is. Saying it is hard just increases the barriers you must overcome to achieve the goal.

To me when I hear a teacher say, "I must work for something", I interpret that to me that I must do it. It is something I have to experience. There is a difference between knowing and believing. A Belief is much more powerful. Experience can change something you know into something you believe.

------

Just today, I was reading about Buddha (or should I say buddhas). Yeah, that's one of the things I learned (28 I now understand, and The Buddha wasn't even number one). As well the material I read indicated there are different types of buddhas, some that achieve enlightenment through the teachings of another and those that discover it on their own. Oh and different branches of Budhism.

-----

As for the changing DNA statements. This doesn't sit will with me. Including the LSC references. Qi (and everything is qi) can change anything (qi can transform). However, I don't think that any of those techniques have demonstrated a chemical or genome change in DNA. That's not to say that the DNA hasn't been change, but that's not how the majority of people will interpret those statements. DNA has a strong, but not fully understood, broad meaning for people. They know it's important.

It is very important. It's what takes a single cell and makes ME. Not only did it make me, but it made a me that can fix itself. It made a me that can make more mes.

What I don't like is that people make reference to changes in DNA, when the changes quite probably are changes to every molecule in you. But changes to DNA is more impressive than making changes to your water.

Sorry for the DNA tirade, but now I can exhale.

You are perfection.
Iam2