New Option Generator is the paraliminal of the New Option Generator in the NB book. Nice short tape w/ the A side being used for release and the B for the book thing.

So you just PhR all the books you want to experience direct learning from. Then use side B of the NOG paraliminal to activate what you PhR.

Direct Learning has to do w/ activating via visualization. I wanted to rid my mind/body from stress b/c i noticed that i had tension in my shoulders when i PhR. I PhR all the books in the library on stress. Then i did the visualization exercise in the NB book. Lastly, i just went on w/ my life. Then one night i finally noticed that i was moving my head in a way that really relaxed my neck and shoulders. I thought, where did i learn this? Went back to the library and looked thru the books i'd PhR & the exercise was there.

So, if you are PhRing for DL in an area of some particular thing you want to develop, it is part of the procedure to visualize the time line thing. I eventually purchased the NOG tape & like it very much...both sides.

If you are PhRing a text book for school, then incubating it and setting an intention is enuff b/c class discussion will probably activate your knowledge spontaneously.

hope this is helpful to you