Thanks Margaret,
I'm learning the LS stuff very slowly, first because I'm somehow impatient and I want to read some stuff at the same time with the courses. Second, I have many responsibilities at this time and have very few time left. Something I just do everyday is my h/s session, the remaining stuff is done in a slower pace.

I have the NB course, but I just did the tapes part entirely. I read the book once and never practiced the rest of it. I have almost all the paraliminals, the MO, the 4powers, GC, and just today I responded to an offer I have been waiting for a long time: the photoreading course. I just have gotten all of them whenever LS extends me a special offer and my PR offer at last was extended to me, then I immediately ordered the course at a discount. Maybe, I will suspend the GC to complete the PR course first. I have saved a lot of money by purchasing all courses at a discount; it pays (I also paid for the CRI program at a special discount), but at the cost of having to delay maybe the most important ones.

I may be impatient for many things, but can wait patiently for this.