I'd like to share an experience regarding PR in the very beginning when I was going thru the courseware.

Part of the course has you read the Photoreading book ... I did so, not thinking that anything had entered the sub conscious. I was skeptical and not sure if anything had happened, until, when I was rapid reading for additional comprehension that I noticed I was rapid reading a page with seconds. All the material seemed familiar!

Learning and especially comprehension as Paul states it comes in layers ... this mean's for all yee technical people out there ... that several runs may be required to build comprehension. But remember this pales in comparison to the time you would have had to spend building comprehension doing it the old fashion way, only to quickly loose it within a matter of days!

Many people struggling to learn the system should know that learning comes in phases from uncertainty to mastery. This is the point I believe Paul tries to get across when he talks about conscious incompetance to conscious competance or something like that.
It's like when you start a new job ... you struggle at first but within a few weeks you eventually adjust and become so proficient at the job you have pleny of time to grab coffee!

I have not reached the mastery level yet ... but I know in time it will happen! It will happen to all that try, practice and believe!

Remember ... you all can do it!!! You really can!

Humbily,

Michael Saikali