You mentioned being Canadian indirectly. You said something about a Canadian Photoreading instructor and it just stuck in my mind.

As far as holosync I have been listening for 6 months and I am on level one. I have had some incredible results and I think that it does help with photoreading. Both are whole mind systems.

I am new to photoreading. I have been doing it for a month now. I heard so many positive references to photoreading on the holosync discussion board that I decided to give it a try.

In the photoreading course I found that the super reading and dipping did work according to the purpose I had in mind. But I like to photoread, let it incubate, and then use the skittering (rhymic perusal) technique to scan the whole book. Like I said it feels like the material is familiar after photoreading. It allows me to speed through a whole book without getting hung up on comprehension.

In the past, I have tried speed reading but I ran into a problem of comprehension. The difference with this program is the photofocus step. I can get through the material quickly because part of mind has already been subjected to it. It just needs to be recalled or activated as they say.