Hi,

I'm surprised that you say that Lifetools doesn't exist - I had a call from Chris Payne himself last night who owns the company !

The website is www.lifetools.com, email them at lifetools@dial.pipex.com or contact chris via email chris@lifetools.com

Alternatively call them up on the phone - 01260 282000

Like you I had Oh so many questions and Oh so many worries but Chris put me at ease - he made the point that you cannot change what happened in the past and you don't know what will happen in the future....there is only now.

Chris talked to me for about half an hour and told me that I was trying too hard - I know all the techniques (I too have stopped and started many times) but I was trying to hard - let go of all your feelings. He has told me to concentrate on photoreading only and ignore everything else for the time being - if I want to activate then activate how I feel is right for that particular book/article.

The whole system is about "playing" with these ideas and trying out different things. Rememeber NOPS - Notice it, Own It, Play with it and Stay with it. Whatever happens is right.

Let me know how you get on

Fraser