I am just going to post this part of the article that specifically picks apart two of the Gore "lies" that Greg mentioned.

Gore claims he “invented the Internet.” Actually, Gore never said this. What he said, during a CNN interview with Wolf Blitzer on March 9, 1999, was this: “During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet.” This is a clumsy rendition of a factual event: Gore was a key player in Congress in moving the network that became the Internet from the realm of the military and academia, where it originally was devised, and into the public realm, where it became the mass phenomenon it is today.

Vinton Cerf, the man widely credited as the actual “father of the Internet,” argues that Gore should get a great deal of credit for playing a seminal role in creating the legal foundation for the Internet. And even former House Speaker Newt Gingrich — no ally of the vice president — agrees: “Gore is not the father of the Internet, but in all fairness Gore is the person who, in the Congress, most systematically worked to make sure that we got to an Internet,” he recently told a Washington gathering.

SAYING SORRY ON ‘LOVE STORY’
Gore claims he was the role model for “Love Story.” This tale originated with a 1997 story in the Nashville Tennessean in an interview with the book’s author, Erich Segal. The reporter wrote that Segal indicated that Gore and his wife, Tipper, were the role models for the book’s main characters. Then, in December 1997, in a light, late-night conversation about favorite movies with a pair of reporters from Time magazine and The New York Times, Gore briefly mentioned the story, accurately, as a humorous aside.

Later, after the tale had blown up and was distorted into one of Gore’s “fabrications,” the Times contacted Segal, and he told them the Tennessean was wrong: Gore in fact was one of the models for the Oliver Barrett character — along with the politician’s roommate, actor Tommy Lee Jones — but Tipper had nothing to do with it. Nonetheless, despite the Times’ correction and the insistence of the original Time reporter, Karen Tumulty, that the remark wasn’t a boast of any sort, and was factually correct — “He said, ‘All I know is that’s what he [Segal] told reporters in Tennessee’ ” — the fabricated “fabrication” remains a standard of TV and newspaper pundits.

----
I only wish more people had read this article before the election!
http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:www.msnbc.com/news/476106.asp+%22gore+is+a+liar%22&hl=en

David