Actually I find this rather interesting.

Yes I to have difficulty with Win voice... he uses words, teminology and style that is unique and rather different to what I am used to and harder for me to recognise easily. At the same time for me that was a kick in the butt... a wake up call. It's the difference that makes the difference.

Win does come across as a person who thinks outside the square. Very creative and when I think about it using words like, delicious or velvety in a course like the genius code it's different; challenges our experiences right? Think outside the square... From our reactions I think our comfort zones have been challenged! We come accustomed to a certain style and won't accept anything else.

I have to disagree about using Pauls voice... Win's style, inflection and enthusiasm are a kick in the butt... NOPS huh?

I'd like to thank Win for challenging me to think different. Can't say I'd be imiating his use of velvety and delicious (If I tried that they'd say "speak english please" )but it's got me thinking. Things only seem irritating when they ruffle your comfort zone. Release - open zone, no problem.

Just my ideas opinions will differ of cause.
Alex

[This message has been edited by AlexK (edited May 17, 2002).]