I really find this to be an interesting question. I am firmly committed to the idea that the absolute BEST form of self-improvement is a sort of "self-induced" reality creation. That is, first determine HOW you want to be "improved". Many times, people don't know...they just want something better so they try this and that discipline, program, or technique and still never really get "there", whereever that is.

So first, I'd say that you have to have a clear idea of what you want your life to be. Once you have that, it is my belief that we all have the power to create it, all with a lot less effort than most people think. I am committed to the belief that the Universe is the ultimate provider, and that we as human beings have a creative power that is so awesome that most would rather disbelieve our potential, classify it as "fantasy" or "magic". It's easier for these people to live in a constant state of unbending skepticism than to let go of life-long limiting beliefs and give themselves the gift of the life of their dreams.

When you know what it is that you want...when you can picture it, and "experience" it in your mind as clearly as possible, you are ready to create it, but you must bring yourself to a state of consciousness that transcends the normal "noise" that goes on in your head. This noise is filled with judgements, doubt, and attachment. What you really need is Silence. You can enter into this silence with a clear intention of the life you want through meditation, or other means if you have a problem meditating. Our company promotes brainwave synchronization, but it really doesn't matter. Whatever it takes for you to get into that "space" beyond thought, get there! That's where the real creative power of the Universe begins to transform thought and intention into the physical, creating lives we can truly love that are "too good to be true."

Whether your desire is to lose weight, beat depression, prosper financially, or ANYTHING, this life can be created BY YOU at any time.

Obviously, all of this is my opinion, but it is based on a belief that was born of experience. But again, most of all, you have to really know what you want and be able to "experience" it mentally on as many sensory levels as possible before it can happen. The Universe WILL provide, as long as it really knows what you want.