It seems to me that image streaming works by interconnecting different regions of the brain-right? Anyhow- it seems that it would then only be a part of what could be a whole range of exercises. Sort of like crunches when working out- if you are sparring, say, in the martial arts, many of your punches or jabs or kicks or whatever are said to be building off the abdominal muscles. But if you don't have strength in your arms or legs, then it isn't as easy to overpower someone else-my idea being that one should do mental exercises specifically for interconnecting different regions of the brain- like say maybe that one I posted in "mind" where one listens to music and draws in response, or maybe describing out sets of actions and then performing them, or.... I don't know. There might even be techniques where you could draw sensation or something- like the areas along your hand that are touching a surface. Learning descriptive geometry might be good, and I heard semantics was another thing that was supposed to increase your iq. Any thoughts? I'm not a phd or anything myself, have no neurological background, but I think my points are fairly well-thought-out, though unproven. I would be glad for criiticism and feedback, positive or negative.