I see your point Alex. You're right.

But I fail to understand why anyone would be so quick to criticize something that has so much potential to free their mental capacity. It's like a prisoner who is granted full pardon but says 'no thank you, I'd rather go back into the hole for 3 more days and then stay under maximum security til I die.'

And I don't understand why someone who misunderstands the system's claims would try to debunk the system. Yes, you can read 25,000wpm easily in photofocus. Then why do some people insist that it's not possible because they can't do 25,000wpm in a rapidread? RR and skim/dipping & skittering are supposed to be slower than PF/PhR! It doesn't invalidate the system whatsoever. It makes the system much more flexible because it becomes a mindbody system instead of simply a conscious comprehension exercise.

And, why would someone insist the system isn't good for memorization if they haven't even tried to mindmap and don't activate their material properly? That's not giving the system a chance to work!

It would seem to me that maybe some people want the system to fail for them, to justify their old habits; hence my original comment above yours.

At the very least PhR is worth the effort which is much less than the old way of reading was. I for one have learned so much from the system and Natural Brilliance book that I wouldn't give the course back if LSG paid me 10 times what I bought for it. And I look forward to the day when I have the whole system down cold.

The world today moves so fast that the person who says 'it can't be done' is often interrupted midsentence by the person who is busy doing it.