Alex, you posted to me: What I don't understand is what was in my last post to challenge you to re-iterate what you had already stated? Instead of answering your question, i'll just do some self reflection

In a later post you posted: It's when something is different we tend to sit up and take notice. Otherwise we are lulled into complacency, holding onto our security blanket of sameness.

Not for me. This truly tells me you and i have different learning and living styles. I can't imagine needing something to be different in order to be awakened out of a complacency. Do you ever experience boredom?

In any case, it's perfectly normal to have a difference of opinion. For me a technical problem is to you a challenge. I apply NOPS differently than you do; and, under different circumstances probably.

I do kow what i expect from an investment of my hard earned $$$ and time. Those purchasing GC w/o the sale price will be paying $200-plus for it. You can purchase the same type of tape packaging from Sounds True for $69 (6 cassettes). And there may be some 8 cassette packages also for $69. The Huston Smith course w/ Religions of the World consists of 10 tapes for $69. Most are 6 for $69. They also have a full money back guarantee. So, some kind of comparing was present in my head when i made the comments.

[This message has been edited by Margaret (edited May 20, 2002).]