Mgrego,
I ordered GC today, but i've been doing intuition training and image streaming for awhile. I almost didn't order it, but you know how great the packages from LS are was too much for me to resist.

I have found that the best way to decode is to use Silva stuff and MMing w/ Analograffiti.

I use a micro taperecorder. Play it back and as it is playing back, i MM it out. I also keep in mind my original stated purpose or question or problem.

Next: I take a word or two that seems to get closer to the crux of the matter and write it in large letters. It is taking longer to write it than it actually does to do it.

Next: I go down w/ MM & up w/ analograffiti from the word. Sometimes i just do straight MMing down but whatever word i choose will begin with the letter from the word. Then i will go up and often use one of my ABC lists.

It gets very creative and i have always found answers this way. In between, i just do Silva programming and going to deep alpha. When i'm in alpha i aske myself questions about the image stream stuff & for some reason, due to the alpha level, it gets very clear very quickly.

hope this is clear & helps....

[This message has been edited by Margaret (edited April 25, 2002).]