I have looked at both courses, and will most probably give photoreading a shot. The thing that persuaded me not to go for the course available at subdyn.com though, was the fact that they are trying to put down Paul Scheele and LSC on their website. It's like, "oh Paul Scheele, he did our course, he didn't develop this, we taught him,his course is no good, we know some people who think it's no good, our course is really good, at least compared to his **** course, his course is just a really plain course on study techniques, really, that's what I've heard, we've heard nasty things about his friends too, his company is reaaaaalllly uncool....
.... ..... ....... ...."

Well, it goes a bit like that, anyway. Subliminal Dynamics might have a great course. But with that they blew the chances of having yours truly as a customer. It's marketing for dickheads, maybe they should photoread, sorry, mentally photograph a few books on proper marketing techniques. If they already have, well, that's another good reason not to buy their course.