Giancarlo,

Sorry it took so long for a reply. I have searched Kazaa.com by using "Subliminal Dynamics" or "Mental Photography".
I do think that Photoreading has better descriptions of activation techniques and other practical information.
I have asked Sub Dyn for the results of the research they have done and I have heard no respond. I wonder if Learning Strategies has any research to back it up their system as well. Personally, i feel that both systems can work. But Photoreading allows you more resources to use and make it work. I didn't receive as much help from Sub Dyn.
I guess we have to understand that we have been trained for years on consciously reading text. That is what our brain knows so far. On the other hand, children learn at an extraordinary speed. Their brain waves are in the theta state more than adults. Then their absorption of information starts to slow down as soon as they enter preschool. I suspect that part of it is due to the teachers forcing them to subvocalize each word they see. Children lose interest in many subjects because it is just taught a extremely slow rate. Many years of this type of schooling might make it difficult for individuals to get extraordinary results from photoreading in just weeks. Maybe it takes months or years to build neuroconnections in the brain to access this subconscious information. If that is the case I am will to work as long as I have to. I know that I am going to need it for medical school. I just hope I can get it to work.
When I see individuals like Andy030 become successful after their initial setback that gives me the hope that I need to continue with the system. Andy030, I think that you at one time outlined the process you go though. Can you post that again? Thxs.

[This message has been edited by SDstudent (edited October 14, 2001).]