Hi there Gregory!
Yesm I was joking of course, but there is a hint of truth there. To be serious (just for once ), I thinks posts like yours can assist tremendously when learning. Of course, I'm getting myself a copy of the book, just to get started, and if I feel the need I'll get the homestudy course in a month or two. I can see myself doing that.

I've spent most of this day at work surfing the net. I'm so bored with work and so interested in other things that I just can't help it. Luckily, I'm in management, so sometimes I can just tell people what to do, while I am doing what I should not do myself. No problem, most of the time. Anyway, I gone through lots of threads on this DF and it's really beginning to dawn upon me that Paul Scheele could very well be what Win Wenger refers to him as in "The Einstein factor": a genius. I'm enjoying measurable results from his other courses, and with people like yorself providing so many testimonials that photoreading works too, I'm getting SO confident it will work for me too!!! So I'm big time excited to get started.

(And big time bored with this job! Actually, I have resigned. )

Well, half an hour, and I'll be going home. Keep posting to help it move along as quickly as possible, guys!

J.