Hi Dana,

It is with great interest that I read your posts on the subject of the PR process as I find your explanations to be very precise and above all practical. Every now and then I'll have an "aha" experience. Thanks dude.

Would you please expound a bit more on the "direct learning" process. That is, what's the quickest and most effective way of developing this skill? How long before I can gain a high level of proficiency in it? Is it anything like the nlp term "Modeling?"

quote:
Originally posted by Dana Hanson:
Perfect response, bubbles.

Have one activation session on the entire book, so you get to know a bit about each chapter. Then, spend your 30-minute activation sessions on each chapter, one at a time. Cycle all of the activation techniques until each chapter "gels."

If you are comfortable with the PhotoReading process, you will make large strides learning your exam material by using the PhotoReading step and the "Direct Learning" process. It shows you how to "non-consciously" activate new skills and behaviors directly into your conscious mind bypassing the Activation steps. It is ideal for learning complex material in the shortest amount of time.

[This message has been edited by Dana Hanson (edited July 19, 2001).]